MetroPortal was just a beginning: now it goes on! (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yea, the guide was a massive factor for me when i started work on it as i use MP for tv also and most of the other skins guide are really difficult to read and very messy. Like having fanart behind it !? for me thats a no go for usability, the guide on any device should be stylish and smooth BUT functional and easy to use at the same time.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I think it should be possible i think i've even seen a couple of skins with the colours in use for diff genres already. I will speak with Bombus and see what he thinks ;)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    **TV-Series Update**

Let us know what you think, i've tried to carry over the feel of moving pictures to tv series to keep the smooth flow ;-)

Looks great!

It's not very clear which poster is selected in the filmstrip view other than the label at the bottom. Perhaps the selected cover could be highlighted in some way (bigger image?).

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Looks great!

It's not very clear which poster is selected in the filmstrip view other than the label at the bottom. Perhaps the selected cover could be highlighted in some way (bigger image?).

Thx !
    That is already a function sorry i just didn't have the item highlighted when i took the screen shot check attached ;)

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries_12.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_12.jpg
      1.1 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I havent looked at the netflix plugin for media portal yet as i find netflix has very poor quality streams but i will install and take a look to see what we can do, we want to support as many plugins as possible eventually but we would like to get the skin out there asap too so some plugins support may be added later ;-)

pbathuk

Portal Member
    December 3, 2010
    Chester
    Home Country
    Cheers Holzi, Interesting read and should help make MP even better :)
    One question, I can't seem to find on the wiki any info on extra TV guide information i.e. there is #TV.guide.Description (or what ever the correct syntax is) but I would like to setup a "more info" popup that has things like the actors, sub-title info etc.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom