MetroPortal was just a beginning: now it goes on! (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is it just me or would the movielisting from Holzi's signature be awsome for the Metroportal skin?

MediaPortal

I'm thinking of the thumbnail view where the fanart is cut up into the covers.

bombus

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Novara
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Is it just me or would the movielisting from Holzi's signature be awsome for the Metroportal skin?

MediaPortal

I'm thinking of the thumbnail view where the fanart is cut up into the covers.

I think that too but let us create something by ourself, think that will be an option/mod when the skin will be released ;)

anyone can respond to my post about latest media handler? cause it's a very big part in this skin...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    **TV-Series Update**

Let us know what you think, i've tried to carry over the feel of moving pictures to tv series to keep the smooth flow ;-)

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries_banner_wide.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_banner_wide.jpg
      946.2 KB
    • MP-TVSeries_coverflow.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_coverflow.jpg
      1.1 MB
    • MP-TVSeries_filmstrip.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_filmstrip.jpg
      1 MB
    • MP-TVSeries_listview.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_listview.jpg
      857.5 KB
    • MP-TVSeries_unwatched.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_unwatched.jpg
      1 MB
    • MP-TVSeries_episodes.jpg
      MP-TVSeries_episodes.jpg
      766.1 KB

pbathuk

Portal Member
    December 3, 2010
    Chester
    Home Country
    All I can say is wow. That skin looks amazing. I am happy to test the skin if you need any beta testers.

I think it should have the WAF :)

Cheers

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    All I can say is wow. That skin looks amazing. I am happy to test the skin if you need any beta testers.

I think it should have the WAF :)

Cheers

**Wife Approval Factor** ? lol !

Glad the skin is going down well so far, hopefully it won't be too long before we need beta testers ;)

pbathuk

Portal Member
    December 3, 2010
    Chester
    Home Country
    WAF = Wife approval factor. Its not about what I think, I could find my way some poorly written code but the wife has to have something that looks nice and works well. I am using StreamedMP at the mo. and although its nice it seems to lack something, from the screen shots I have seen this has it.
    The one thing I love about it is the clean TV guide - Alot of skins seem to forget that people actually use MP for TV and you end up with a nice skin but horrible guide and I didn't for a long time know how to edit the XML files so just had to pick skins on their guides.

Cheers

pbathuk

Portal Member
    December 3, 2010
    Chester
    Home Country
    Oh one request (not sure how hard / easy it is) would be colour coding by genre / HDTV type.
    Not sure if that it possible but I would like to have a diff colour or flag to show its a HD tv channel & program (I know that MP 1.2 has the support for scanning (HDTV) but have not seen it implemented as yet.

The other side to this is the possibilty of having colours for genres, i.e Films = Blue, soaps = purple, comedys = red etc.
    Is that even possible?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom