[confirm] - MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDisplay | Page 2

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2' started by wonkyd, April 3, 2010.

1. chemelli
    • Team MediaPortal

chemelli Retired Team Member

Activation Manager - Cloud Services
    Ratings:
    +1,127 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl

Seems the issue is not related to minidisplay but to the property exposed.

I don't know if recent change may have a nice sideeffect on this issue as I cannot reproduce :(

Simone

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wonkyd
    • Team MediaPortal

wonkyd Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl

Is there anything you would like me to do to help pin it down? Or shall I wait for RC3 and see if it is still an issue? Thanks for looking into this :D

4. wonkyd
    • Team MediaPortal

Ratings:
    +184 / 1
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs

I've done some more testing and gathered some fresh logs.

If i start live tv on BBC ONE then change to say BBC TWO using the TV Guide or remote numbers then the mini display 9 out of 10 times will display the previous channel. If I use channel +/- on the remote instead it is 100% ok.

If i press the TV/OSD info button on the remote whilst the minidisplay shows the wrong information then it will briefly display the wrong channel logo but the right channel name/programme info then show the correct logo. After which the minidisplay will show the right channel information on screen.

If I enter the TV Guide then exit it again it will also correct the info shown on the minidisplay.

5. wonkyd
    • Team MediaPortal

Ratings:
    +184 / 1
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!