[confirm] MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDisplay (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl

Seems the issue is not related to minidisplay but to the property exposed.

I don't know if recent change may have a nice sideeffect on this issue as I cannot reproduce :(

Simone

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl

Seems the issue is not related to minidisplay but to the property exposed.

I don't know if recent change may have a nice sideeffect on this issue as I cannot reproduce :(

Simone

Is there anything you would like me to do to help pin it down? Or shall I wait for RC3 and see if it is still an issue? Thanks for looking into this :D

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I've done some more testing and gathered some fresh logs.

If i start live tv on BBC ONE then change to say BBC TWO using the TV Guide or remote numbers then the mini display 9 out of 10 times will display the previous channel. If I use channel +/- on the remote instead it is 100% ok.

If i press the TV/OSD info button on the remote whilst the minidisplay shows the wrong information then it will briefly display the wrong channel logo but the right channel name/programme info then show the correct logo. After which the minidisplay will show the right channel information on screen.

If I enter the TV Guide then exit it again it will also correct the info shown on the minidisplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom