Minidisplay/Imon errors in logs (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Stephane,
Could you (and killer8) try to play DTS files and see what happens with the EQ (enable it first).
With all normal flac/mp3 files (not bitperfect stream) the graphical EQ works fine.
With bitperfect streams, I see a stable EQ all the time. on the left side low levels on the right side high levels. [ ...---~~|||| ]

Anyone recognize this? Or is this standard expected behavior?

killer8, Im not hijacking your thread. If its just me, its probably my crappy xonar dx audiocard... discussion closed.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure what it means, the EQ data is coming from BASS, we just display whatever we get.

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Stéphane Lenclud I'm using the "Auto scroll" like you suggested in this thread but got a problem with this.When watching tv the line only scrolls one time. So when it ends it never starts from the beginning again till I hit any key and the message changes. For tv this means it shows the start and stop time of the tv program since that's at the back of the line, I prefer it to start again so I can also see what's the tv program i'm currently watching. Is this a bug or am I just missing some configuration? When disabling "Auto scroll" it just works fine and scroll the line over and over again like I expected.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for reporting this.

It seems that's the behaviour of the scroll as implemented by iMON. I wonder if this could differ from display to display since it's possibly depending on the firmware.

I'm unlikely to change that code any time soon but when I get there I'll see what I can do about it. Meanwhile I suggest you stick to whichever configuration works best for you.

Did you check in iMON manager to see if there was an option to change this behaviour?

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, Thank you for your reply. I checked imon but couldn't find anything but maybe I've missed something. I will have another look tonight.

I like the auto scroll since it's much smoother but I prefer the continues scroll without it.

I will disable auto scroll incase there isn't an option in imon for this and wait for your fix.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm glad you like it I'll try to come up with a workaround for it to loop in autoscroll on iMON too but don't hold your breath :)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Checked it but there is no option in imon to have it scrolling continuesly so i've disabled auto scroll for now. Hope you can fix it in the future since it looks much better:)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Stéphane Lenclud Did you find any time to look into the issue with autoscroll where it's not looping the screen but just stops after one scroll cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom