MiniDisplay indication for ongoing record (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Is there any chance to show the program name and channel, that are currently recording, in MiniDislay? or at least recording indication? I'd like to see what does my HTPC without having to switch TV on (and i guess that it should be possible because skin shows at least that recording is active).

I use self-made MiniDisplay hardware with self-written MiniDisplay driver, so i can decide how this indo can be shown. I just miss the recording events in MiniDisplay interface.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any chance to show the program name and channel, that are currently recording, in MiniDislay? or at least recording indication? I'd like to see what does my HTPC without having to switch TV on (and i guess that it should be possible because skin shows at least that recording is active).

MiniDisplay already shows recording status on supported displays. However it does not show information about the recordings.
    I have a slow running project to get this working as a TV server plug-in acting as a client to my Sharp Display Manager.
    Source code of that TV server plug-in is there, no much to see for now I'm afraid.

I just miss the recording events in MiniDisplay interface.

I think all you need to do then is to check the recording status. You could check the iMON display driver implementation to see how it is done there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom