MiniDisplay indication for ongoing record

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Vasilich, January 5, 2016.

1. Vasilich
    • Team MediaPortal

Vasilich Test Group

Developer
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 2
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Show System Specs
    Is there any chance to show the program name and channel, that are currently recording, in MiniDislay? or at least recording indication? I'd like to see what does my HTPC without having to switch TV on (and i guess that it should be possible because skin shows at least that recording is active).

I use self-made MiniDisplay hardware with self-written MiniDisplay driver, so i can decide how this indo can be shown. I just miss the recording events in MiniDisplay interface.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vasilich
    • Team MediaPortal

Vasilich Test Group

Developer
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 2
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Show System Specs
  4. Stéphane Lenclud
    • Team MediaPortal

Stéphane Lenclud Development Group

Ratings:
    +1,265 / 8
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    MiniDisplay already shows recording status on supported displays. However it does not show information about the recordings.
    I have a slow running project to get this working as a TV server plug-in acting as a client to my Sharp Display Manager.
    Source code of that TV server plug-in is there, no much to see for now I'm afraid.

I think all you need to do then is to check the recording status. You could check the iMON display driver implementation to see how it is done there.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!