[Bug] Minor : Video player can display skin background between videos (1 Viewer)

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I was watching a video playlist yesterday with my laptop, with media on a USB key and using client/server mode.

After the first video ended, I had the surprise to see a blue screen flashing before the second video starts, I assume it was the default skin background.

It does not happends every time, but in 5/6 videos I watched, I can remeber at least 3 flashes.

It's really not a big problem, it's just unpleasant to see.

Partial log of the last transition between 2 videos where the background was displayed is attached.

Cheers.

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Up and changed to "Bug" as I saw this one again.

I'll report new logs and steps to reproduce ASAP. I'ts definetely the skin background displayed between 2 videos of a playlist.

Cheers.

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok so here are some steps to reproduce :

1 - Add at least 2 videos to a playlist, start the playlist
    2 - Watch the movie or step forward to reach a point near the end of the video, wait for the second video of the playlist to start
    3 - Stop the second video

Repeat steps 1 and 2. Now between the 1st and the second video, the background is displayed less than a second.

It's not related to background manager plugin as I can reproduce this issue with the default skin/theme.

Please find attached logs.

Cheers.

Smeulf.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    If you use a Video Background this happened every now and then also. Simply stop playback of current Video and MP2 sometimes will show the selected Video background for a second or two before go back to menu. But I can not reproduce this on a regular basis. Seems to be random...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom