[Resolved] Missing column in database (1 Viewer)

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Hi

Just did a fresh re-install on a PC to be used in a caravan during the summer and got a lot of errors when parsing my TV-series. Keeps whining about a missing column VideoFormat in table local_episides. Opened the database with sqlite3.exe and indeed this column isn't there. Anybody else who can test this so it's not only my PC who is haunted?

Version 4.3.1.

BR Anders

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    What about backuping db and dropping it to let MP-TVseries to recreate it from scratch again?

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Nope doesn't help, no need for backup since it's a fresh install and it can't import any episodes to begin with due to the missing column. I copied a database from another PC, empty it and started an import successful. Lucky to have three other instances of MP but hopefully someone can fix the original problem if someone new to MP is trying.

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I got the same issue: fresh Win10 and MP install and no import of my TV-series. I have alot of other instances of MP that work fine, but this new combination of MP 1.19, Win10 and MP TV-Series generates just errors. Log included.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.log
      87.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Perhaps there has been some SQLite changes in the latest MP 1.19 which affect the tvseries database handling. I will install and see if I can reproduce.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In the meantime, I suggest grab a copy of the older mediainfo.dll and replace it with the current one. I haven't had time to look into this yet, but have not forgotten.

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ltfearme: I have reported this in other threads also, but I'll repeat it here to be sure. I am having MAJOR issues with both Moving Pictures Configuration and MP TV-series. It only happens in MediaPortal versions 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 and 1.20. The older 1.16 works as expected, like before. The problem with Moving Pictures Configuration is: it imports only 50-60 titles (out of 1.000+), then stops responding and needs to be closed. In MP TV-series no series get imported, just a lot of errors.
    I'm using Windows 7 SP1, but it also happens on Windows 10 with MP 1.17 through 1.20 and Moving Pictures 1.8.2 and MP TV-series 4.3.2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom