[MOD] BasicHome Weather Summary (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi m3ercury,

i finally found some time to modify my basichome.xml and the 5-Day weather summary is looking good, but i couldn`t find any code fo the clock/weather summary in the top left corner. Could you please add the coe/file for it?

Thanks!!

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3ercury,

i finally found some time to modify my basichome.xml and the 5-Day weather summary is looking good, but i couldn`t find any code fo the clock/weather summary in the top left corner. Could you please add the coe/file for it?

Thanks!!

legnod, to incorporate the clock/weather summery, follow the changes in BasicHome.xml from post #6 and look for changes labelled <!--m3rcury - Time + Weather MOD -->. If you want, I have made a simple utility that can do the changes for you in BasicHome.xml. You can download it from here. (ps. you still need to use the attached xml as utility simply modifies BasicHome.xml just in case you use the skin editor)

As regards the MOD itself, in order to avoid changing a lot of places, I replaced the old common.time.xml with a Modded one. I am attaching it to this mail for your perusal.

Regards

Attachments

• common.time.xml
      7.7 KB
    Last edited:

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI,

just replced the common.time.xml with yours but I'm missing the white backgound for hour and minutes. Where do I get them?

thanks

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    HI,

just replced the common.time.xml with yours but I'm missing the white backgound for hour and minutes. Where do I get them?

thanks

scorpie, just copy the attached image in your media folder.

Attachments

• flip_bg.png
      flip_bg.png
      3.9 KB

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got one problem with the new common.time.xml

Where is the field in the upper right corner coming from

Thanks

Unbenannt.jpg

edit:

found it. had to commend out the following from the homebasic.xml

Code:
      <!--<control>
          <description>Weather Background</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>1</id>
          <posX>976</posX>
          <posY>-3</posY>
          <width>306</width>
          <height>75</height>
          <texture>homeweatheroverlaybg.png</texture>
          <animation effect="slide" start="400,0" end="0,0" tween="quadratic" easing="in" time=" 400" delay="200">WindowOpen</animation>
          <animation effect="slide" end="400,0" tween="quadratic" easing="in" time=" 400" delay="200">WindowClose</animation>
          <visible>plugin.isenabled(World Weather)+control.hasthumb(43001)</visible>
        </control>-->

I don't know why this is still in the homebasic.xml. I used the streamedMP editor and unchecked the the box for weather summary at top right under menu/plugin options.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    scorpie, that is in BasicHome.xml. The image is homeweatheroverlaybg.png. Look for this code:
    Code:
    <!--m3rcury - Clock/Weather MOD -->
        <!--control>
          <description>Weather Background</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>1</id>
          <posX>976</posX>
          <posY>-3</posY>
          <width>306</width>
          <height>75</height>
          <texture>homeweatheroverlaybg.png</texture>
          <animation effect="slide" start="400,0" end="0,0" tween="quadratic" easing="in" time=" 400" delay="200">WindowOpen</animation>
          <animation effect="slide" end="400,0" tween="quadratic" easing="in" time=" 400" delay="200">WindowClose</animation>
          <visible>plugin.isenabled(World Weather)+control.hasthumb(43001)</visible>
        </control-->
    <!--m3rcury - Clock/Weather MOD -->

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom