[MOD] Enhancement to StreamedMP - MovingPictures (1 Viewer)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi,

I've made the following enhancement to StreamedMP MovingPictures.

As you probably are aware, you can add various Categories to MovingPictures and one of these is Actors. As it is, the process will display a list of actors but no images. I thought of displaying images. To achieve this, a new folder was created under Media and named Actors (for a Windows7 machine path would be C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Actors), movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml was modified to pick the actor image from this new folder or a default one if not found. Default was set to the same one as MP-TVSeries.

The only thing I am missing is the automatic scraping for Actor photos as don't know how to do that :(

Anyone interested, feel free and enjoy :D

:D

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD] Enhancement to StreamedMP - MovingPictures

Is it possible to upload them in a Zip-archive? Thanks!

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD] Enhancement to StreamedMP - MovingPictures

Thank you very much ;)

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    It be would good to have actors, writers, directors etc and it looks like IMDB has them all. Should be the sort of thing that MovingPictures could handle as it already scrapes there.

Have you asked the MovingPictures team for this support?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Never asked directly, although I posted this in the MovingPictures forum. Will take your advise and ask.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    It be would good to have actors, writers, directors etc and it looks like IMDB has them all. Should be the sort of thing that MovingPictures could handle as it already scrapes there.

Hi,
    I add this option to DW skin Mod i mack ,see her : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ectors-writers-picture-movingpictures-100270/ m3rcury eazy can add it to StreamedMP skin too.. :)

Thanks ysmp.

Attached find the Actors MOD modified to display images of Directors and Writers as well.

Have noticed that the Writers Category image is not up to standard with the other ones. Have created the one attached below for anyone interested to use....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom