[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    [MOD] for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

This is the latest package having all changes mentioned above. Enjoy :p

Link to latest MOD (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...mp-logos-display-86305/index4.html#post722061)

Follow this link to a simple batch file to take backup of all files being modified (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...mp-logos-display-86305/index4.html#post722061)

Follow this link for images [https://picasaweb.google.com/107711503882744578203/MODForStreamedMP?feat=directlink]

BigBear

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Mod for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

hi,
    thanks for the great mod! id like to use your movingpictures mod like in your thumb1. the default thumbview from your mod has to much transparency for my taste.
    which files do i have to rename to get this look?

thanks!

BigBear

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

me again :)

i found a little issue with your mod. i have series and movies with multiple audio tracks. when i switch the track it works fine, but t shows the "switch subtitle"-osd. Can anyone check that please?

thanks a bunch!

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

hi,
    thanks for the great mod! id like to use your movingpictures mod like in your thumb1. the default thumbview from your mod has to much transparency for my taste.
    which files do i have to rename to get this look?

thanks!

BigBear,

Thanks for your comments. :D

The transparency of the thumb views was not altered in this mod but is the original setting. It looks that transparent because I removed the background png which was filmstrip_overlay.png. This can be found in movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.12x3.8x2.background.overlays.xml and movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.12x4.8x3.background.overlays.xml

Hope this helps

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

me again :)

i found a little issue with your mod. i have series and movies with multiple audio tracks. when i switch the track it works fine, but t shows the "switch subtitle"-osd. Can anyone check that please?

thanks a bunch!

I also have movies with more that 1 audio track and do not have an issue to select the preferred one. Haven't encountered the issue mentioned above.

Attached screen shots to demonstrate.

BigBear

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi m3rcury,

thanks for the replies.

ill check the problem with the audio tracks. I guess i must have done something wrong then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom