[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don't know where to ask and I don't want to open an own thread for that.

Does anyone know if the moving/zooming backdrop option is xml related or hardcoded?

Cheers

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anybody help me please? I want to make some small changes for me if it is okay m3rcury. In small and big thumbview I want instead of the blue frame the case. The case appears but I can't resize it. Look at the attachements.
    In cover flow the case is too small or the movie cover is too big. How can I change this? Everytime I change the value for width and hight then nothing happens. Additionally I want to add a certain one more logo in the upper right corner for cover flow, so that I can see if it is a 3D movie without I have to click into movie details, perhaps for other views too.

Attachments

• small_thumbview.jpg
      small_thumbview.jpg
      280.7 KB
    • big_thumbview.jpg
      big_thumbview.jpg
      421.2 KB
    • coverflow.jpg
      coverflow.jpg
      502.5 KB
    • movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.12x3.8x2.facade.xml
      22.6 KB

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Next small problem ... On the BasicHome the cover thumb of MovingPicture recently added movies in the right upper corner is too large. The coverframe is shown as a line on the buttom age and the thumb touches the movie title. See pic ...

Attachments

• 18-26-04 - Kopie.png
      18-26-04 - Kopie.png
      188.3 KB

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2009
    Eupen
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    During the installation I got the attached error message but the installation went through. After the installation everything looks ok but in World Weather in cover flow I can' t skip between the screens again. How can I fix it?

Can you upload your basichome.xml as the error means that it did not find a particular tag to update and some of the MOD was skipped. That could be the result of weather not functioning as well.

M3rcury could you find out something?

@badboyxx did you find a solution for this? I have the same Problem....

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Am pleased to advise that now this MOD is compatible with the latest StreamedMP-2.1.0.3340 HD version. Please download from here.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    New versions, old problems ...
    When the installation of your MOD runs, the error message comes up. Click on OK to end the progress ... After that, some menu points are misslinked ore incomplete (weather). When I use the Streamed MP Basic Home Editor to correct the menu links, your MOD is kicked out. What is to do to get a installation without these effects?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi.
    New versions, old problems ...
    When the installation of your MOD runs, the error message comes up. Click on OK to end the progress ... After that, some menu points are misslinked ore incomplete (weather). When I use the Streamed MP Basic Home Editor to correct the menu links, your MOD is kicked out. What is to do to get a installation without these effects?

quake2rambo, the main issue is the fact that MOD currently caters for certain setup in BasicHome.xml, so if this setup is missing, it will prompt you and that part of the MOD is obviously skipped. This is due to the fact that it is searching for specific tags in the XML. I will try to find some time to see if there is a cleaner workaround to this method of MODDing.

As regards to using the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor, it is known that the editor will remove any changes done by any MOD.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will try to find some time to see if there is a cleaner workaround to this method of MODDing
    Fine. BTW: It was a clean installation of Streamed MP and folding by the MOD. Nevertheless the error ...

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anybody help me please? I want to make some small changes for me if it is okay m3rcury. In small and big thumbview I want instead of the blue frame the case. The case appears but I can't resize it. Look at the attachements.
    In cover flow the case is too small or the movie cover is too big. How can I change this? Everytime I change the value for width and hight then nothing happens. Additionally I want to add a certain one more logo in the upper right corner for cover flow, so that I can see if it is a 3D movie without I have to click into movie details, perhaps for other views too.

Can nobody help me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom