[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MOD - StreamedMP-1.6.8.2863-Beta

MOD above is still compatible with the latest StreamedMP-1.6.8.2863-Beta update.

:D

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mod for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

Can anyone give me an emtpy categorie pic, that i can greate my one ? And what for font is yoused for the text in the pics ?

EDIT
    hello skinner,
    i have a quest. i will change the rec pic (red flashed ball) in left corner through an animated gif.but only for the rec symbol was show'n when i watched the recorded channel.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Re: AW: Mod for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

Can anyone give me an emtpy categorie pic, that i can greate my one ? And what for font is yoused for the text in the pics ?

EDIT
    hello skinner,
    i have a quest. i will change the rec pic (red flashed ball) in left corner through an animated gif.but only for the rec symbol was show'n when i watched the recorded channel.

D3ltoroxp,

Here is a link to an empty Photoshop category picture: http://www.filefactory.com/file/cc8d96e/n/Cathegory_Template.psd

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mod for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

Hey Modder, can anyone help me. I will use the ad from the fritz manager in streamedmp basichome screen when new messages from the answer mashines are available. But i become no ad !!! I use the ready xml fritzmanager.notify but nothing happens. You know each other with skinning from can you help me out why does it works ?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MOD for StreamedMP - enhancements

Hi all,

I have tweaked a little bit the appearance of the list views in both MovingPictures and TV-Series. Am attaching a before and after sample so that you can compare.

If you like, unrar the attached rar file in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media

:D

Attachments

• before.jpg
      before.jpg
      118.7 KB
    • after.jpg
      after.jpg
      191.2 KB
    • Media.rar
      16 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom