[MOD][RELEASE] Different certification icons (Dutch) (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I have made a small MOD with different certification icons.. Personally I think they are clearer than the default (american) ones.. I can't read the text in the default certification icons on my 42" plasma TV, so I thought It was time for some more clearer icons.

NOTE: The Dutch age certification is a bit different than the English/American one.. 13 years in America is 12 here in Holland, 17 years in America is 16 years in Holland, so be carefull..

Install:

-Unzip the package
    -Put movingpictures.common.details.xml into C:programDataTeam MediaPortalMediaPortalskinStreamedMP
    -Put all images into: C:programDataTeam MediaPortalMediaPortalskinStreamedMPMediaLogosCertification

MAKE A BACKUP OF THE EXISTING FILES!!

Take also a look into this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ols-kijkwijzer-example-image-included-104436/ if you like the icons. Maybe the developar of IMDB+ will add also some other icons to the scraper to see if a movie provide sex, violence, coarse language, fair, etc.. This are the icons I'm talking about:Welkom op kijkwijzer.nl - kijkwijzer.nl

Attachments

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      405.1 KB
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      277.8 KB
    • 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      358.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom