• Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ltfearme,

thanks for the update..

I have 2 questions:

-I have made a skinfile for volumecontrol. Maybe you can add this file in next update.
    -I like to mod some overlays for basichomescreen. (actually only the fonts) Everytime I generate a new basichome.xml with the basichome editor the old overlay file are generated.. Is there a way to change this?

Attachments

• 97499d1327246660-volumecontrol-plugin-v1-0-1-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-vc-1.jpg
      97499d1327246660-volumecontrol-plugin-v1-0-1-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-vc-1.jpg
      389.7 KB
    • 97500d1327246660-volumecontrol-plugin-v1-0-1-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-vc-2.jpg
      97500d1327246660-volumecontrol-plugin-v1-0-1-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-vc-2.jpg
      386.4 KB
    • VolumeControl.xml
      29.2 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi ltfearme,

thanks for the update..

I have 2 questions:

-I have made a skinfile for volumecontrol. Maybe you can add this file in next update.
    -I like to mod some overlays for basichomescreen. (actually only the fonts) Everytime I generate a new basichome.xml with the basichome editor the old overlay file are generated.. Is there a way to change this?

Hi,

An option could be added to prevent overwrite though enabling such an option would have to lock the menu design as the overlay visibility is linked into menu item order.

The other option would be to add custom overlay font selection, this already partly exists for TVSeries and MovingPictures overlays but would need to be extended.

The second option would seem to the best way to go as will allow the flexibility without effecting the ability to change the menu configuration.

As with all these enhancements requests please add to the issue tracker as an enhancement and we will look at it as time allows.

Thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ltfearme,

thanks for the update..

I have 2 questions:

Hi,

An option could be added to prevent overwrite though enabling such an option would have to lock the menu design as the overlay visibility is linked into menu item order.

The other option would be to add custom overlay font selection, this already partly exists for TVSeries and MovingPictures overlays but would need to be extended.

The second option would seem to the best way to go as will allow the flexibility without effecting the ability to change the menu configuration.

As with all these enhancements requests please add to the issue tracker as an enhancement and we will look at it as time allows.

Thanks

Thanks Trevor,

I will add my requests to the issue tracker..

The enchacements I will make are not really big.. But I like it perfect.. ;) Some changes I want to make:

Translated plugin names. (drive free space -> "vrije schrijfruimte", updatecontrol -> Windows update)
    Change the fonts because the overlays are using different fonts now. (mediastream..c into mediastream..tc)
    Some small other things like the x and y places..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom