Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (1 Viewer)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any support for the new tv series plugin?
    MP-TVSeries v1.3.0.40020 (SVN Rev.276) is supported.
    I have a problem when i enter the tv series plugin. See pic below. It is supposed that the series names must appear up, not there.
    This has alrady been discussed numerous times, and it has a thread of it's own if I'm not mistaken ;)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there also an adaptation for small LCD screens? (e.g my HTPC is ~ 720x480)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Got the pun. :oops:

I phrased it wrong:
    I was talking for the inbuild 7" lcd in the HTPC case which is serving as my 2nd screen for menu selection.
    Who wants everytime to launch his 52" 1080p screen just to listen to music? :D

Seems like this "sideshow" option is not very much used with mp

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    You will probably never see this in MP1.. Not with skin files anyways. I can browse dirs with my mini lcd, but thats only text based(thx to cybrmage). They might add support for this in mp2 tho.. who knows?

You can clone your image to both screens but that would look wrong because of huge difference in res. Could work if you can output the same image to different res screens tho, never tried that myself. Anyways MP's fonts would probably be way to small to read on the little screen?

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Psycho Reptile,
    i see that all this .xml file are without label on the bottom:

MyMinesweeper v0.1
    MyConnect4 v0.3
    MySimonSay v0.5
    MyClickMania v1.1
    MyMastermind v2.10

Hi
    massimo

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Got the pun. :oops:

I phrased it wrong:
    I was talking for the inbuild 7" lcd in the HTPC case which is serving as my 2nd screen for menu selection.
    Who wants everytime to launch his 52" 1080p screen just to listen to music? :D

Seems like this "sideshow" option is not very much used with mp

Whenever I find the time I'm coding on a touchscreen interface based on a PocketPC plugin..
    Functionality works altho you cant see the media information such as artist title etc yet.

Its also butt-ugly atm :p.. I'm not good at skinning stuff and dont know how to implement a skinning possibility.. Anyway this isnt the thread to talk about it... Just keep looking for a thread in the plugins section, it will get there probably...

blobo

Portal Member
    March 3, 2008
    Theoretically, would it be possible to show IMDB movie ratings as numbers instead of stars, or even better, show them both? I know that on the main title page there really isn't any room for anything else besides the stars, but on the more detailed IMDB page there is plenty of space.

Just wondering if it's even possible.. The actual ratings are shown as numbers on the database configuration screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom