Monochrome v3.2 Released... (1 Viewer)

alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can't manage to get Onlinevideos v 0.15 in Basic Menu.
    Do I need to configure something?
    Is it supposed that only by installing the plugin it has to be shown?

Thanks

shout

August 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Could somebody make me basic homescreen that only had the following items, mp-tv series, moving pictures and videos, pictures and music. Id like to keep things simple and dont need any other features, but my xml and other skills are very limited. BTW i love this skin.

jet_fly

January 6, 2010
    I've got an issue with this version of Monochrome skin.I installed Mediaportal 1.1 Beta in window7 ultimate and my Moving Pictures is 0.7.5 version.When I apply the Monochrome 3.2,my screen appears a small window and some text like " #MovingPictures.Translator....".I've attacked an image for you guys can see that (I take a screen shot on my 4:3 monitor) .The same problem with Indigo skin 3.2.That's really bad,please show me how to solve this issue,thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      195.4 KB

MiamiBeach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2008
    Miami Beach, FL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've got an issue with this version of Monochrome skin.I installed Mediaportal 1.1 Beta in window7 ultimate and my Moving Pictures is 0.7.5 version.When I apply the Monochrome 3.2,my screen appears a small window and some text like " #MovingPictures.Translator....".I've attacked an image for you guys can see that (I take a screen shot on my 4:3 monitor) .The same problem with Indigo skin 3.2.That's really bad,please show me how to solve this issue,thanks in advance!
    I believe those properties are new with Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom