Movie Intro (1 Viewer)

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    I'm using an existing intro from Dolby that is 20 seconds long with a very nice surround sound effect. It even passed WAF, which is crucial in my situation. It's available as M2TS with lossless TrueHD sound quality at the trailer site mentioned in FAQ, but most users will not have support for that, so I've converted it into AC3.

The result is a 22MB MKV file with 1920x1080 H.264 DXVA video and 640Kbps 5.1 AC3 sound @ drop.io introhd

can you provide the AC3 sound clip for download?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No this was for the Dolby intro that I offered as full download, no manual rendering required, just as-is. Figured there has to be a few people around who don't want to bother with making their own rendering, but want a nice intro to their movie.

But if your end result is a regular movie file in AVI or MKV format, then you can use common tools available for that to merge video and audio streams. My favorite is AVI-Mux GUI, which (don't let the name fool you), can handle both formats.

Easy explanation (Download links below it) @ AVI-Mux GUI QuickStart

You can also use the program to 'join' multi-parts together into a single file, create chapters, add subtitles and many other things. Easy explanation on how to join @ AVI-Mux GUI - Joining files

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I'm using an existing intro from Dolby that is 20 seconds long with a very nice surround sound effect. It even passed WAF, which is crucial in my situation. It's available as M2TS with lossless TrueHD sound quality at the trailer site mentioned in FAQ, but most users will not have support for that, so I've converted it into AC3.

The result is a 22MB MKV file with 1920x1080 H.264 DXVA video and 640Kbps 5.1 AC3 sound @ drop.io introhd

very nice intro video.

thanks for sharing it.

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    just finished my 1st movie intro.. based on the 20th century one..

sucker took about 24hrs to render them finished it up with iMovie

cant wait to go home and test....

edit: crap i'm home now.... looking in the moving picture config and ant find where to add the intro i made...

*searching the forum currently, but if anyone know please post*

Mew

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Hertfordshire
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Toxic

In the Moving pictures plugin you want to select the "About" tab, hit the "Advanced Settings" button in the bottom right corner, and then scroll down the list to "Playback Options" and select the "Custom Intro Location" below it (if it is not showing double click "Playback Options". You can then add the path of the intro in the text box at the bottom of the "Advanced Settings" window.

Mew

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    edit: crap i'm home now.... looking in the moving picture config and ant find where to add the intro i made...

It's explained step by step with pictures to guide in the FAQ.

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    ty very much.... i looked there before but didnt scroll down that far.... :D

nice faq btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom