Movie Intro (1 Viewer)

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
Well maybe I can solve the issue I'm having by using an intro. I started to get annoyed by the fact that when I'm using the Refresh Rate Changer that is built into Media Portal, it takes several seconds for the refresh rate to change, causing the introduction of the video playing to be cut off. I figure if I just add a several second blank intro video, it won't be a problem. Unfortunately though, this would only really be helpful for the TV Series plugin since movies don't often show anything right away other than opening credits.

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    still trolling the interweb trying to find a true 5.1 Dolby Digital file of the 20th century fox fanfare... geeze

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    still trolling the interweb trying to find a true 5.1 Dolby Digital file of the 20th century fox fanfare... geeze

FAQ -> Intro movie -> Link to trailer website -> "Full HD 1080, High Definition Trailers" -> and you will find two related trailers with the sound track you want.

"20th Century Fox Home Entertainment" = 33MB, 24sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio
    "20th Century Fox Blu-Ray" = 12.1MB, 8sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio

Under other sections you will find many more "20th Century" trailers, many of which have DD 5.1 audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom