movie wont show in "media importer" or in movie manager (1 Viewer)

Komerad

Portal Member
October 31, 2010
I have the same problem.

On first run all movie files in the movie folder where show in moving pictures (and in mp under video)

BUT movies added afterwards to that folder arent shown anywhere... They don't even pop in mp.

Any idea why it doesn't update?

Impreza

Portal Member
May 26, 2010
Home Country
France France
This might be a different problem, but if the file stays in use in uTorrent, Moving Pictures won't be able to scan it until i stop the torrent.

mrspock

Portal Pro
September 14, 2008
Madrid
Home Country
Spain Spain
I am new with this plugin (I've just installed today) and I had the same problem. Firsts movies added ok. Then added a new set of movies and didn't appear in "media importer" nor in MP.
The log show that the files where detected, but were identified as belonging to any other movie already in the database.
In fact, in the "movie manager", "File details", I found the new movies under other different movie... and the option "send to importer" just make them appear under other movie... :confused:
I went to "importer settings" to try to change something to solve the problem... and then I saw something that made me think that that was the cause. :mad: I deactivated and everything works again.

I had enabled the option "Always group Files in the Same Folder". So I unchecked it and Eureka! :cool:

Hope this can solve yours problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom