digmaster

Portal Member
September 7, 2009
Amsterdam, NL
Home Country
England England
hi go in my home.xml to menu change the posx 50 to
SkinsFan, I've attached the myhome.xml file with the new mods
Can you please do the same thing for the "Plugins" menu?

:oops: Sorry I forgot about the plug ins screen, I don't use that one much. New mods attached.

Also I had a thought, if you access the Home screen while playing music or a video the details box covers the menu with the new mods. Attached is a modified common.overlay.home file with the "Now Playing" box over to the right of the screen and an added background image to make text more visible.

Also, I forgot to mention in my original post, I've re ordered the buttons in the Hidden menu's (just because I prefer it that way round).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• common.overlay.home.xml
    30.7 KB
  • myHomePlugIns.xml
    30.6 KB

TheSkinsFan1

Portal Member
August 28, 2009
Can you please do the same thing for the "Plugins" menu?

:oops: Sorry I forgot about the plug ins screen, I don't use that one much. New mods attached.

Also I had a thought, if you access the Home screen while playing music or a video the details box covers the menu with the new mods. Attached is a modified common.overlay.home file with the "Now Playing" box over to the right of the screen and an added background image to make text more visible.

Also, I forgot to mention in my original post, I've re-ordered the buttons in the Hidden menu's (just because I prefer it that way round).

Enjoy!
Damn, all of them work perfectly... THANK YOU!

TheSkinsFan1

Portal Member
August 28, 2009
Custom screen with original 20th Century Fox logo attached for Digmaster.

Attachments

• Digmaster-Theater-1080p.jpg
    Digmaster-Theater-1080p.jpg
    605.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom