Moving Picture Public Beta: 0.5.4 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if this has been mention yet, but i cant import any .vob movies. I have all of my movies ripped into folders, for example X:\Back To the Future\VIDEO_TS\then the files. Anyone else having this problem?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just a small improvement suggestion. The default size for ignoring sample files is 100 MB. Many HD sample files are just above that, about 101 MB to 105 MB. Why not raise the default value to something like 150 MB?

:D

baldur

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, what Darre said ;-)

Okay, that sounds logical...let me explain what I did now: I extracted the files from the plugin under "generic skin" into the PM3-folder. Then I added your two XMLs. But the screen remains black :(

My skin directory looks like this now:

Attachments

• ph3.jpg
      ph3.jpg
      158.2 KB

daHive

Portal Pro
    March 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    finally got around to trying this great plugin, works pretty good already!
    one thing though, i´m not getting any dvdcovers. it did download several backdrops but the cover folders remain empty. trying the "update coverart from online sources" button didn´t help either. getting it manually by copying and pastin the url did work however...but doing that for all the movies would take ages :)

baldur

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the Media directory, do you have a directory called "Moving Pictures"?

No, there is no such directory. I tried the Titanium skin, because it has a built in support for Moving Pictures and that works (there is also no "Moving Pictures" directory in the whole skin folder).

kanelbulle

Portal Member
    February 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

No, there is no such directory. I tried the Titanium skin, because it has a built in support for Moving Pictures and that works (there is also no "Moving Pictures" directory in the whole skin folder).

Download the plugin here, and extract the "Default Skin\Media\" to "[Your skin dir]\Media\". That should do it :)

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

with the 0.5.3 version all the mediafiles were directly copied in the skin media folder. With the release 0.5.4 there is a dedicated folder for Moving Pictures media. All references in the skin (and my 4x3 adaptation) are pointed at that directory.
    HtH

baldur

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    with the 0.5.3 version all the mediafiles were directly copied in the skin media folder. With the release 0.5.4 there is a dedicated folder for Moving Pictures media. All references in the skin (and my 4x3 adaptation) are pointed at that directory.
    HtH

That's it - I had the 0.5.2 :) Works perfectly, thanks very much for your support! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom