Moving Pictures 0.8 SVN skins? (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Looking gorgeous :)
    Just one suggestion - make the images not in focus a little more opaque (less transparent) - the image using the UP movie is a little hard on the eyes!

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Here's what I've come up with so far... still working on it though... suggestions? :D

You asked for suggestion, so here are some:

Lose the letters with the lines in list view. It's a big waste of screen real estate. In your preview, you could have listed 6 more movies if these weren't there. Almost as many letter/lines as movies listed.

Use some of the standard icons for the dolby, 16:9, etc. Take a look at the PureVisionHDBlue 3.0 examples at:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...pictures-1-0-beta-available-74046/index8.html

I also liked in previous versions how at the top you put the movie title, the year, and the tag line for the movie. Or at least it seems that something could go there.

Looking good!:D

Bussiebaer

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Lose the letters with the lines in list view. It's a big waste of screen real estate. In your preview, you could have listed 6 more movies if these weren't there. Almost as many letter/lines as movies listed.
    I also liked in previous versions how at the top you put the movie title, the year, and the tag line for the movie.
    Agree with that.

But happy with everything Psycho Reptile releases :)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for the suggestions peeps!

make the images not in focus a little more opaque (less transparent)
    Done ;)
    Use some of the standard icons for the dolby, 16:9, etc.
    Gonna have to stick with the icons I've created... sorry :(

at the top you put the movie title, the year, and the tag line for the movie.
    Done ;)

Aren't they the new Moving pictures filtering bits? (and therefore disable able..?)

Correct, you can disable from MovingPictures
    Erm... ltfearme, how can I do that?

:D

Will update screenies later, only thing holding up the next release :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Aren't they the new Moving pictures filtering bits? (and therefore disable able..?)

Correct, you can disable from MovingPictures
    Erm... ltfearme, how can I do that?

Its under Advanced Settings in MovingPictures configuration (look for Grouping). There is a ticket on the Issue Tracker to make it in the main Config GUI so its easier to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom