Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damdy-Cash

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Langenfeld
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi fforde and many thanks for this great plug-in from me as well .
I have 4 issues and couldn't find that someone else has them as well, what actual makes me quiet curious? MP 1.1; Moving Pictures 1.08

1. BluRay files, check box "always group files in the same folder" checked, but moving pictures import 3 files separate (BR\BDMV\index.bdmv; BR\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls; BR\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\00000.mpl ) and I have to merge them.
2. it should take always the playlist file in the BR\BDMV\PLAYLIST\ directory first, that would save the user to arrange the files manual
3. Most of the time Moving Pictures didn’t recognize the resolution on BR’s
4. Even if I watch the movie to the end, is it not marked as watched (default 90% time setting to force this)

Can I solve these problems with the right settings by myself? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers Volker

Anyone any idea about my problems? Looks like I'm on my own with these?

Cheers Volker

HTPC-Geek

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Moving Pictures 1.0.7 Stable Available

kill the "witch"-pic

+1

:)

+1
    any idea to get rid of this problem?

If cant DL the right picture, maybe we can "blacklist" the "witch" link some way?
    At least we haven't to delete the witch every time again and again.

Better no picture than a wrong picture, for me at least.

Still a great plugin, with to many "witches" ;-)

bart0190

Portal Pro
    January 17, 2009
    Hi,
    I changed from MP1.1.1 to MP1.2.0alpha and so far working fine except when I want to watch a movie I have started recently it will ask me if I want to resume or start from the beginning but does not show the time (in the box) anymore.
    I am using MovingPictures 1.0.8.

Will the next version of MovingPictures support MP 1.2.0 with this problem fixed?
    thanks.
    bart

Schicksal

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Moving Pictures 1.0.7 Stable Available

kill the "witch"-pic

+1

:)

+1
    any idea to get rid of this problem?

If cant DL the right picture, maybe we can "blacklist" the "witch" link some way?
    At least we haven't to delete the witch every time again and again.

Better no picture than a wrong picture, for me at least.

Still a great plugin, with to many "witches" ;-)

How to delete the fullscreen Picture on the Background? The Cover is easy but i don't know where to find the fullscreen pic

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    For movies thet the importer dos not findmatch for, is it not sopose to inside MP when you are in moving picture popup a tool where i can select to add manualy or select from list of maybe matches ???

why do i have to exit MP and hit the config/plugins/moving p config, and impoter and there do this stuff...

???

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry BrownGhost, it is not currently possible to approve matches in the GUI. This is something we want to address hopefully in the near future.

Everyone, sorry but this is not the correct place to report issues. Tacking on a post at the end of a 50 page thread will not get seen and on the off chance that someone can help you, no one else will be able to find the information in the future. If your having a problem please create a new post, file an issue on our bug tracker or jump on IRC.

Closing this thread for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom