Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Released (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webcris77

Portal Pro
October 31, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Guys,
i tried DELETE key on watched movies but nothing appears.
In the configuration Menù under GUI setting i set "Allow to delete movie from GUI"
Anyone can help me to delete Movie from GUI?
Thanks
Webcris77

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi Guys,
    i tried DELETE key on watched movies but nothing appears.
    In the configuration Menù under GUI setting i set "Allow to delete movie from GUI"
    Anyone can help me to delete Movie from GUI?
    Thanks
    Webcris77

Use the context menu (F9 on keyboard, remote button depends how you programmed it) and then you can delete.

In MP-TVSeries you can jump to this menu via '0' key if Delete via GUI is enabled, but for MovingPictures with SMS-filtering enabled this is meant to jump to starting letter (has caused me to almost accidently delete stuff once)

webcris77

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i tried to map correct key but i'm unable to delete again
    I set in MP configuration > Key and shortcut > add new windows > add action ID 94362 and ACTION_DELETE_ITEM (80) set DEL

What's wrong? I thing That the number in ID of Moving Pictucer XML is correct... help

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    i tried to map correct key but i'm unable to delete again
    I set in MP configuration > Key and shortcut > add new windows > add action ID 94362 and ACTION_DELETE_ITEM (80) set DEL

What's wrong? I thing That the number in ID of Moving Pictucer XML is correct... help

MovingPictures does not use all MediaPortal action commands like that. Use the result context menu.

webcris77

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi rochess, i went in menu that show the name of film, i pressed F9 key but nothing appears..what's wrong?
    Can ou help me to delete film from gui?
    Thank you
    Webcris

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi rochess, i went in menu that show the name of film, i pressed F9 key but nothing appears..what's wrong?
    Can ou help me to delete film from gui?
    Thank you
    Webcris

MediaPortal Config -> Plugins -> MovingPictures -> Config -> "GUI Settings" -> "Behaviour:" -> "Allow user to delete files from the GUI context menu" = ENABLE checkbox -> use 'x' to close MovPic config -> use "OK" to properly close MediaPortal config to save settings.

MediaPortal GUI -> MovingPictures -> find movie -> "F9" the context menu will appear -> if you were at category overview you first have to go to "Movie Options", and if you were at movie details page then "F9" will instantly bring up the right one -> select "Delete" from the context menu which will be available if you did the previous step and you are done.

webcris77

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I suspect that in streamedmp there'snt context menu feature...

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I suspect that in streamedmp there'snt context menu feature...

Context menu is basic feature, so *ALL* skins support it, including StreamedMP. Switch to DefaultWide skin otherwise, see if it works then, because that is how you would narrow it down to it being a skin issue.

Final hail Mary, would be to open MediaPortal config -> General -> Keyboard Default Shortcuts -> look for "F9" that its in there and shows "Show context menu".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom