Moving Pictures 1.3.1: Now With Search (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Using with MePo 1.3 Alpha:
    When starting a bluray .iso from within MovingPictures, the main movie starts diretly to play, instead of showing the dialog to choose between Menu, Title 0, Title 1, ...
    Starting the same .iso file from the MePo Video menu, the dialog appears and the Bluray Menu can be choosen.

Moving Pictures wont currently support MP's native Blu-ray support.

Will a new MovingPictures version for 1.3 appear?

Hopefully soon so MP MP users can benefit from the native Blu-ray support :)[/quote]

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It will :)
    For sure it's working on my version but i need to see the change lol

I've attached a bin for *Testing only*
    Thanks

Last edited:

big_pu_666

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Zapp,

within Advanced Settings I can see the next line at Playback Options >> Custom Intro Count.
    With that the help text says; The number of custom intros to play. This only applies if the Custom Intro Location is set to a directory rather than a file. So if you pointed out only a directory under Custom Intro Location and you fill that with more then one playback item then you should be able to let a specific number of intros being played before the movie starts?

Greetz.

i'm using that option to play 2 trailers before movie.
    q: how do you solve problem of watching same trailer multiple times (lets say today trailer #3 & #14, and tomorow before different movie trailer # 26 & #3 again) ?
    (because as i see, plugin doesn't know which trailer is watched and which isn't)

jak0lantash

Portal Member
    August 18, 2010
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi everybody.
    The IMDB score on a good number of movies changed since I added them to my collection. Instead of updating them one by one, I was thinking of scheduling a task of some kind, to update the scores of all the movies.
    So is there anyway to update just the scores from IMDB on the collection ? Something existing ? Some way to make up one ?
    Thanks

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody.
    The IMDB score on a good number of movies changed since I added them to my collection. Instead of updating them one by one, I was thinking of scheduling a task of some kind, to update the scores of all the movies.
    So is there anyway to update just the scores from IMDB on the collection ? Something existing ? Some way to make up one ?
    Thanks

I had the same question some time ago. Please see here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...e-only-the-imdb-score-and-votes-number.97140/

I think @RoChess can help you. :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi everybody.
    Thanks

Scraper scripts by default update everything when you refresh them, the script would need to be modified to only update specific parts. In the IMDb+ scraper system I've added a user-adjustable option to indeed only update select parts such as ratings.

But IMDb+ is the only one currently to allow that, it also has a way to mass-update all your movies at once (or split into smaller sections on a very large collection). Right now you have to manually activate it, but it is on the ToDo list to be able to schedule that (say once a month or year). If you have a reasonable fast computer you can have IMDb+ do this while you watch movies or do other things (main thing is a concurrent friendly codec, as LAV for example can cause slight stutters on a semi-powerful system, but MPC-HC works fine on even a less-powerful system).

Most systems take 1-5 seconds per movie to update (depending on settings, internet speed, system specs), so even in worst-case scenario with a 1,000 movies collection you looking at roughly 1.5 hour total time (on average more like 45min with the same 1,000 movies).

If you need more eleboration, ask me in the IMDb+ thread @ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/imdb.554/

@Holzi thanks for tagging me so I could assist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom