Moving Pictures 1.5: Now with GUI Importer (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Big fan of this plugin. One issue which seems to be new. When you select a movie and press "ok" to go into movie page you get the playhighlighted screenshot. This is all looking ok. If you press down to go to technical details the menu shifts and it seems to be an inconsistent layout. See TechnicalDetailsHighlighted screenshot.

If you then want to go down again to trailers, you cannot as it returns you back to the play option.

Just keep pressing down after play is highlighted to cycle through the menu options and you will see the issue.

Cheers,
Colin

Attachments

• PlayHighlighted.jpg
    PlayHighlighted.jpg
    303.9 KB
  • TechnicalDetailsHighlighted.jpg
    TechnicalDetailsHighlighted.jpg
    230.9 KB
Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here is a updated Dutch language file for MovPic version 1.5:

@fforde: Is it maybe a good idea to create a 'sticky-thread' where people can upload there updated language files? Now they are located erywhere and nowhere, so it's hard to find them! :) If you would like I can create the thread..

Attachments

• nl.xml
      12.1 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Big fan of this plugin. One issue which seems to be new. When you select a movie and press "ok" to go into movie page you get the playhighlighted screenshot. This is all looking ok. If you press down to go to technical details the menu shifts and it seems to be an inconsitent layout. See TechnicalDetailsHighlighted screenshot.

If you then want to go down again to trailers, you cannot as it returns you back to the play option.

Just keep pressing down after play is highlighted to cycle through the menu options and you will see the issue.

Cheers,
    Colin

As you probably understand this is not a plugin issue but a Titan skin issue, and it is allready been noticed. (and solved in the next version of Titan extended) For now you can find a quick fix here: Click!

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Big fan of this plugin. One issue which seems to be new. When you select a movie and press "ok" to go into movie page you get the playhighlighted screenshot. This is all looking ok. If you press down to go to technical details the menu shifts and it seems to be an inconsitent layout. See TechnicalDetailsHighlighted screenshot.

Cheers,
    Colin

As you probably understand this is not a plugin issue but a Titan skin issue, and it is allready been noticed. (and solved in the next version of Titan extended) For now you can find a quick fix here: Click!

Thanks. I did post there too, after posting here, as I also found that updated xml file. However, I don't think it solves the skin layout issues being very inconsistent. Hopefully Titan skin will be updated so that the technical details page looks a lot better and falls into line with the rest of the moving pictures skin pages from Titan.

Cheers,
    Colin

XTails

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Moving Pictures setup tells me to shut down MP even though it's not running when i use the MPEI. Closing mpextended and tray icon doesn't work and neither does stopping the tvservice. Any idea where this message is coming from? Running the regular installer worked fine by the way.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    New release is out that fixes the installer issues, the missing delete button, and improves Bluray support and the Dutch translation. Thanks to Sebastiii and powermarcel10 for the last two.

You can update via MPEI (which works correctly now) or here.

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi guys,

Finally got to test the GUI importer for the first time, and wow it is complete, I was expecting a bit of hacks here and there, but the interface is totally uniquely laid out and everything functioned as expected.

The way the system allows you to select alternative titles (like from the list of possible matches) is perfect.

I have one question, I switched off the "auto scan on intervals" and could not find a "Start Importer" option on the menu, but when I opened the Importer GUI, it started or was busy scanning. How does this work, like does it start when you open it, or does it start when you open the plugin for the first time?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It automatically starts a full scan when MediaPortal is launched, after this it monitors for changes and if you have it configured to, it will do a full rescan every so often (although this is only needed for people using network storage). There used to be a rescan button on a context menu in the GUI. This has been moved to the context menu inside the GUI Importer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom