Moving Pictures Category not displaying correctly (1 Viewer)

loc

Portal Pro
May 22, 2010
Gold Coast
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi All

I've been having this issue starting with v1.13 or MePo. On a clean install i always get the Categories not displaying correctly. I've done a search and no one else seems to have this issue?

Please see the attached image. The box around the categories is missing and it makes it really hard to see the text.

any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2016-05-01 08.32.57.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like some skin overlay images are missing to make it easier to read.

All I can suggest is uninstall the plugin and then re-install. If that does not fix it ensure your using a the DefaultWide or Titan skin, if that still does not work you may be missing some core skin images that come with MediaPortal, in that case you will need to re-install MediaPortal and then the plugin as well.

You also have the option of trying a few different Skins available from the repository such as Purevision, StreamedMP, Titanius...

loc

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2010
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like some skin overlay images are missing to make it easier to read.

All I can suggest is uninstall the plugin and then re-install. If that does not fix it ensure your using a the DefaultWide or Titan skin, if that still does not work you may be missing some core skin images that come with MediaPortal, in that case you will need to re-install MediaPortal and then the plugin as well.

You also have the option of trying a few different Skins available from the repository such as Purevision, StreamedMP, Titanius...

thanks for replying.

I have done all that ie. un-installed and re-installed multiple times both MediaPortal and the plugin and nothing fixes it. i have 3 clients and it's happening on all of them.

Changes skins does fix it but i like the basic Titan Skin.

Is there anything you could recommend i look at?

PS. all running windows 10 maybe this is the problem?

thanks again.

Cheers.

Last edited:

TonyNeen

Portal Member
    August 29, 2012
    Cumbria
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Mine looks exactly the same on 3 PCs, im using Titan skin, i just assumed it was supposed to look like that.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Let me take a closer look at the skin files and I will get back to you guys shortly.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Try adding this image to your skins 'Media' folder.

Attachments

• panel_myfilms_menu.png
      panel_myfilms_menu.png
      11.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom