Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I thought it were possible to export the watched status.

Sea Monkey

Portal Member
    June 13, 2011
    I don't see the option to export the watched status in the configuration and I'm not certain of the changes that need to be made to the .xsl file. It looks like the watched history is stored in a completely separate table from everything else and a modification would need to be made to the movingpicturesxml DLL itself to allow this. Sorry, I don't know enough about SQL and XML to really know what I'm doing.

I really really wish this was possible.

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2009
    Hi guys,
    after installing the latest MP pre-release, my Plugin isnt working anymore. Its possible to start the movingpicturesXML Plugin but it exports a empty Homepage.
    The page looks like before but there are no entries in the List. Can anyone help? It seems that the Plugin dont know the moving pictures Database anymore, because the "export" lasts 1 second. In the past he needed 3 or more seconds to export the List to .html.

Can anyone help me please? :)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no problems with MP 1.21 Pre and MovingPicturesXML. Have you checked that all settings are still correct, e.g. file paths especially the path for the xsl transformation file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom