Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
It is still working just fine for me. I am now running MP 1.2.3 and did nothing special (didn't copy files to new locations). Again, I don't know why it works for me and not for others. If there is something I can do to help, let me know.

wogboy112

Portal Pro
January 18, 2009
Australia Australia
Hi, does this work with mediaportal 1.2.2 and moving pictures 1.3.1?

The issue im having is i just get an empty list

Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Australia Australia
Country flag
Well, all was working fine, but it seems that the list no longer gets updated since moving pictures 1.4
Although the list is still generates, and can manually create list, the data has not updated, always the same data since installing 1.4 and now 1.4.1
Anyone have any ideas?

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mm i just went to try this with 1.3 beta and its just listed as incompatible, is there any way to export an html file now?

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
United States of America United States of America
Hi all. I just wanted to note that this is not needed as much as it used to be. Now there are full-sync options available that sync both ways. My favorite is follw.it, and it integrates directly/natively (without any additional plugins) to MyTVSeries as well as Moving Pictures.

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Australia Australia
Country flag
some of us are not comfortable using those plugins connected to an external site. We would prefer just to have a simple html list stored locally that we can browse from any local computer. uses less resources and less internet bandwidth, especially for people that have data caps on their connections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Moving Pictures...seem to have 'lost' ability to display Movie info. (eg Resolution/Audio) Moving Pictures 2
M.Hulot Moving Pictures lässt sich nach Windows-Update nicht mehr öffnen Plugins & Erweiterungen 1
cerberus Moving Pictures zeigt Film Spezifikationen nicht richtig Plugins & Erweiterungen 12
P Configuration Moving Pictures Support d'installation et de configuration 0
R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
badboyxx [solved] Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition Moving Pictures 93
caveman [solved] Moving Picture 97% CPU Moving Pictures 9
raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
M.Hulot Moving pictures startet nur im hintergrund und falscher version Allgemeines Supportforum 5
T Neuinstalation - Moving Pictures probleme Installationsprobleme? 19
S Problem wit .ISO files in Moving Pictures Moving Pictures 3
olli14 Inhalt der Moving Pictures Datenbank in die Plex Datenbank kopieren MediaPortal Café 69
T Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program....??? Watch / Listen Media 1
T Moving Pictures error after update to 1.19 Final...logs included! Watch / Listen Media 6
J [solved] Moving Pictures vs. родной граббер, кинопоиск Помощь по MediaPortal 21
R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
O Want to move 21:9 video down to the screen bottom Watch / Listen Media 1
horned_reaper [solved] Mixed artist pictures Fanart Handler 397
F Picture on folder Feature Requests 9
emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
A Video clips do not work in the Pictures folder General Support 10
N [Finished] [MP2-789] MCE remote control Recorded TV and My Pictures buttons do not work MediaPortal 2 17
Cowboy Playback Problem with CTD or sometimes BSOD watch/edit Videos 0