1.29.0 Moving Pictures not loading (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
    December 21, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Now I have a new issue.

I decided to completely uninstall MP and everything associated with it and start fresh.

Installed the basics just now (MP, Streamed skin, Trakt, IMDb+ plugin). When I now click on MP shortcut to start it up only the configurations window will start. The shortcut link is correct (ie it's not linking to the configuration).

Erm, what's going on?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In my opinion, you need to do the initial setup.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    First setup after installing from scratch. If there are errors, they are in the log file.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Possibly, but if you have a problem with Media Portal, not with the plugin, but with Media Portal, it's better to open a new topic in support and post the logs there. I watch this topic with one eye, sorely not enough time.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Instead of Moving-Pictures config shortcut, launch MediaPortal config > Plugins > Moving-Pictures. For all we know MovPic is a disabled plugin.

Once everything works, that is when you use MovPic config shortcut to change things quickly without having to go through all the other steps, but MAKE SURE nothing MediaPortal related is running or you will corrupt the SQLite database (or possibly mess up XML configs).

Neoculture

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2011
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So I'm left in a situation where I am now unable to add new movies to the database?

This has never happened to anyone else? Surely there must be some diagnostic measure for this? Should I try the previous version?
    Happening to me right now. No idea what it is, but my MP1 installation is starting to misbehave in various ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom