Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And to everyone waiting for the next release, I'll be releasing 0.6 tonight by the way (CST).

In the dark world of plugins the wait for the light is almost over and the case of the missing coverart almost solved. Will fforde be the saviour the people have been longing for? See it tonight on CST.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What is the correct procedure when updating this plugin then? Replacing the movingpictures.dll is quite obvious but do we have to do something with the database? I'm a bit lost to when it comes to which files to remove.

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Replacing the dll is the only thing you have to do unless something else is described. I started fresh and deleted my DB when testing this release however =)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, nothing else is required, you will just need to drop in the new DLL. The first launch of the plug-in may just take a few seconds longer as it makes any database changes necessary on launch. I will post more details with the release.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Its now 7:19 cst.... God damn it. I just wanna see whats new... MP's been working fine, mostly. DB dying every now and again, restore backup, no problem :D

Hoping that it can pick up my Top Gear DVD's on this version though.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You can see whats new on the issue tracker, it's no secret. :p Patience though I am just getting things packaged together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom