Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey are you guys getting GUI freezes while scrolling through the collection inside MP.. Just curious, will provide logs if needed.. Question, how do I do that.. Thanks
You can use watchdog for this or go to your location where logs are stored
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log
Vista: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log

Check for the mediaportal.log, error.log and movinpictures.log (maybe more) and if you're being nice you can zip it up and attach as 1 file ;) (perhaps including other log files, I'm not a developer, so they may need additional info)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    ohhhhh 0.6 looks to have a load of nice new features and fixes! Might have to try it out again (currently i'm happy with MyVideos)
    If you're happy with MyVideos, you'll probable be in heaven with Moving Pictures :D

Well ill give it another go once 0.6 is out. 0.5.5 wasn't quite ready (i cant remember why at the moment, something or other was missing)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    fforde - if you have mod privileges for the sub-forum. Why not lock this thread as I think more and more generic questions will be asked which have already been answered....the last few pages could generally be answered with 'look at the googlecode issue tracker and your request is already there'.

It gives people a place to be excited, which hopefully brings in new users. When we release 0.6, I'm going to make a new release thread. At that point I will lock this thread down and I will only leave the new release thread open for a week. That way people will be able to leave feedback on the release, but it wont grow to a monster like this thread has done.

And to everyone waiting for the next release, I'll be releasing 0.6 tonight by the way (CST).

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    :( Four posts above yours I answered that question.

Terribily sorry, I my name in marvenius' post and must have locked on that. Again I'm sorry.

But nfo with IMDB number will result in a auto aprove in "gui-mode" like it does in the config correct?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    :( Four posts above yours I answered that question.

Terribily sorry, I my name in marvenius' post and must have locked on that. Again I'm sorry.

But nfo with IMDB number will result in a auto aprove in "gui-mode" like it does in the config correct?

No worries. :p And yes, it is the exact same process that runs. In the config you have the GUI front end to the importer, but underneath in the GUI and the config, it's the same importer process. Anything auto approved in the config would get auto approved in the GUI as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom