MP 0.2 RC2 and nvtv (1 Viewer)

keitaro

Portal Member
December 25, 2005
mattoid :
you have MP 1.0 ??? it's very old, try the 1.3 or the 2.0 RC1 , NOT the RC2 where this card seems to have big problem.

Perhaps with these version of MP will correct you probleme of detecting channel... have you try a manual scan ?

Grendizer :
at this time MP can only change the quality of recording (change the bitrate of MPEG2) with the hauppauge. By default all other card capture in MPEG2 at high quality.

keitaro

Portal Member
December 25, 2005
hello,

I post my log of MP

http://users.skynet.be/genesius/MediaPortal.log

if someone can help me with that..

all look to be ok, except at the end of the file with this error :

3/01/2006 1:01:41 SinkGraphEx: Unable to create graph:Tentative d'accès à une adresse non valide. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800701E7) mscorlib at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.BindMoniker(IMoniker pmk, UInt32 grfOpt, Guid& iidResult, Object& ppvResult)
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.BindToMoniker(String monikerName)
at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.SinkGraphEx.CreateGraph(Int32 Quality)

I hope that someone can help me to solve this.

thanks in advance.

mattoid

Portal Member
December 30, 2005
UK
Thanks for the push, Keitaro
I had been thinking about upgrading, but I didn't want to lose all the settings I had managed to make. And guess what; the uninstaller leaves your settings in place! I am now running dotnet 2.0 and MPv2 rc1, all channels tuned and running. Only now, divx playback is not good. All part of the fun.
Sadly I cannot help you with your problem, but good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have dotnet 2 installed and MP2 rc1, and it runs fine but i think it is running off the dotnet 1.1 that is still installed, so no final answer there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom