MP 1.2 TV Server issues with HD PVR and SD (1 Viewer)

DetrieZ

Portal Member
June 11, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MP 1.2
TV Server 1.1.7.0 (single seat)
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 (64-bit)
8gb RAM
Hauppauge HD PVR (model 1212)
2.5tb Storage
SchedulesDirect Plugin (configured)
AT&T Uverse

I followed the instructions here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/setup-hauppauge-hd-pvr-93011/

I have mapped channels to card 5-Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar

All Channels in the TV Guide say no data available

I can change channels in MePo but the STB never changes. Changing channels on the STB will change what is being viewed even though the "Channel" in MePo is something else

TV-Server Configuration > TV Channels > Preview .. will open a window no video (blank white screen), I can hear the audio but all channels play the channel the STB is set on

TV Server Logs attached

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi DetrieZ

I have mapped channels to card 5-Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar
    Good. :)

All Channels in the TV Guide say no data available
    You'll need to talk to a SchedulesDirect expert to fix that.

I can change channels in MePo but the STB never changes. Changing channels on the STB will change what is being viewed even though the "Channel" in MePo is something else
    That is because you haven't configured a blaster. A blaster is the thing that tells the STB to change channels when you change channels in MP. There is a good guide for that -->here<--.

TV-Server Configuration > TV Channels > Preview .. will open a window no video (blank white screen), I can hear the audio but all channels play the channel the STB is set on
    The reason the channels play what the STB is set on is again because you haven't set up a blaster.
    The reason the screen has no video is almost certainly related to codecs or the wrong video input selected. The codecs that will be used are the codecs with the highest "merit". Use filmerit or radlight to manage codec merit.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom