MP 1.20 crashes on WIndows 10 Pro for Workstations (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win 10 20H2 system. Some VC runtime are also needed to be installed manually before the installation finally works...
Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win...
Having issues installing MP 2.3 on an HP Probook G6 running Windows 10 20H2 build I had to install all the dependencies DX9 and...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated as WIndows 10 Pro for Workstations and the MP crashes. In the windows Event log have the following: Application: MediaPortal.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated...
Replies
Views
Please upload the logs.
Please upload the logs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.18.0 Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.18 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated as WIndows...
Replies
Views
yeah, MP checks this within install and all is installed (java, .net, lightning, ...) It looks like it's a Problem of the license key "Workstations" --> 1.18.0 - Mediaport 1.18 crash on WIndows 10 Pro for Workstations
yeah, MP checks this within install and all is installed (java, .net, lightning, ...) It looks like it's a Problem of the license...
I made a clean reinstall of Win 10 Pro and MP will not start. Watchtdog rejects because MP never wass configured (because...
Replies
Views
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom