1.20 (2 Viewers)

Actually, it looks better after enabling "Add media info to the video database for use in share view" in GUI setup. Does it make sense?
Actually, it looks better after enabling "Add media info to the video database for use in share view" in GUI setup. Does it make sense?
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Updated to 1.20 final and noticed it does not automatically update new video files duration...
Replies
Views
I have since upgraded to 1.23. The problem with hanging on startup with main display turned off is no longer reliably reproducible, as it was earlier, but that may have to do with my changed A/V setup. My HTPC is no longer directly plugged into my TV via HDMI, but into my A/V receiver. The TV was turned off completely when not in...
I have since upgraded to 1.23. The problem with hanging on startup with main display turned off is no longer reliably...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Since upgrading from 1.18 to 1.20 I am encountering a few issues, some of which appear to be...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that upgrading to 1.21pre fixes this issue for me. :-)
I can confirm that upgrading to 1.21pre fixes this issue for me. :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description This occurs on system Parents-TV This PC has been freshly built and has been tested with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the same with MP 2 but the error message could be somehow nicer ;-) 27-12-2018 21:27:06.937 [ 110]CLibBlurayWrapper - Disk is encrypted, no decryption is currently supported 27-12-2018 21:27:06.944 [...
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Hi, I can't play a Blu Ray disc with the internal player and have the following error in the...
Replies
Views
The branch is merged to master.
The branch is merged to master.
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.20 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1803 (Build 171134.191) I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV recording is watched state (1 Viewer) DE
I did not know that the settings from the video section could have any influence to the TV recordings... That did not make sense for me but i will try it, thanks!
I did not know that the settings from the video section could have any influence to the TV recordings... That did not make sense...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description With the new TV recording "is watched" feature a recording is only set to watched if you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom