ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    but maybe you can do anything so that at least all the actor images are directly scraped and shown in actors list
    Or simple add line
    C#:
    if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(actor.ThumbnailUrl))
    {
      DownloadCoverArt(Thumbs.MovieActors, actor.ThumbnailUrl, actorId.ToString());
    }
    before MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    :) If necessary, I can do it, but it will be extra time ... :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Ups, It is necessary to think that at the stage of scanning a movie we don’t know the actor’s identifier in the database and the link to its image ... I wouldn’t like to update the database from the script.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Extra time for you to add it or extra time during scraping?
    I wouldn´t mind if scraping the actors images would take a bit longer...
    Additional time for obtaining information for each actor must upload a picture.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Would be sooooo nice
    In order not to completely break the IMDB fetcher, the only way to get a picture when filling the list of actors is to get its information for each actor. I'll try to do it today, check how it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oops. I found a thread with a working solution for my problem: Dynamic refresh rate not working Bye! Enviado desde mi Pixel mediante Tapatalk
    Oops. I found a thread with a working solution for my problem: Dynamic refresh rate not working Bye! Enviado desde mi Pixel...
    Hi all, I come from this thread: Freezing after some time running There you can see that I've been running MP 1.17 with no...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok. Thanks again :)
    Ok. Thanks again :)
    Been using MediaPortal for some years, haven't used the Video Database until now though. Have some newbie questions. 1. Grabber to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Se post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bookmarks/?type=post&id=1231525
    Hi Se post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bookmarks/?type=post&id=1231525
    Using database IMDB_MB13x - the process is not populating plot and summary fields (just puts unknown in field) so not much use when...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed. :) @Developers , @Administrative Someone deleted the imdb_de_ofdb_MP13x.csscript from our server but did not remove it from MovieInfoGrabber_V16.xml (that is the index file).
    Fixed. :) @Developers , @Administrative Someone deleted the imdb_de_ofdb_MP13x.csscript from our server but did not remove it...
    Hi all, No logs yet but I can provide if necessary. From within the Mediaportal Configuration application, clicking the "Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom