MP 1.3 Movie freezes, but audio is still there (2 Viewers)

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
next test with LAV video decoder in DXVA2 Native, gave me the same result.

cpu between 2-7% not really much.
ram - see pic below.

Unbenannt.jpg

corcy

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Are you connected to follw.it in the moving pictures plugin, I used to have similar problems and after disconnecting everything works as it should.

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
test with lav in software mode was the same, I set it to none in the hardware decoder settings

I tried 3 different movies, not watching just playing and checking the evr.log. can't sit the whole day watching tv

first - battle la - ok
second - taken - errors
third - the avengers - ok

I don't have a follow.it plugin (if there is one) and I checked the moving pictures settings. account is not connected as I do not have one. For the next test I made these settings in moving pictures under advanced - folow.it.

task list timer - 0
enable syncing of - false

the plugins that are enabled are
mopi
home
settings
topbar
videos

maybe the mediainfo screenshot are helpfull, but I can't see something there. ignore the network path. just using another pc to make the screenshots. the mocies are stored local. the movies are playing fine with vlc and xbmc. but I want atmolight ( it's working but useless right now ). I'm using the original 1.3 rc core.dll right now.

battle.jpg
taken.jpg
the.jpg

Last edited:

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
lastest test with vmr and latest dshowhelper.dll still the same problem. I'm running out of ideas. The last thing I can try is to reactivate my os partion on my hdd and replace the ssd and see whats happens then

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
hdd with 1.3 alpha same result. I don't get it, whats wrong here. another pc with a test installation of mp 1.3 works (no stuttering) and I stream the movies from the not working pc via network. I thought that it could be the movies itselfs or the hdd, but I don't think so cuz the other pc streams them fine. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    VLC and XBMC use their own codecs, so maybe it is a codec problem?
    What about other players? WMP? The files work fine there too?

Last edited:

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mpc-hd = complete freeze of the movie

wmp same like mediaportal audio ok movie freeze and catching up with audio after a while, or it freeze after a while it is not all´ways the same

ich beiss gleich in die tischkante arggggg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom