MP 1.3 Movie freezes, but audio is still there (1 Viewer)

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got the same error.
    Unfortunately cannot reproduce it.
    Sometimea have it in analog tv, sometimes in dvb-c.
    Mostly, when it happens it happens in 10min rhythms, when I skip back then (15secs) I can see and hear everything and do not have this freeze.
    I keep looking at it and hope I can help.

When I start in debug Mode I still did not have this freeze. But I am not really sure whether it really comes from an extension...

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Top of head - and specific to Merovingian - it's not that your timeshift buffer is to hard disk and this is spinning down when not in active use, but MePo expects it to be 'ready' so has to restart every 10 mins - a suggestion only, it's the 10 min cycle that drew me to this as a possible.

Cheers - JCMP

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well i think it is my harddisk (samsung hd204ui) i copied the movie to another one and everything was fine. after formatting the disk, connecting to another controller (marvell instead of intel) it seems to be fixed now. every tool that i tried told me the disk is ok. for now it is working again, lets see for how long

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just testing the New "MediaPortal Audio Renderer".
    In TV, I cannot get any sound to march the trail from TV to my speakers..

I also read somewhere that it could come from the FritzBox plugin (synchronizes phone book, every ten minutes), which does not explain why this issue is not always every ten minutes.

In this log should be at least 3 times of freezing video but running audio... (around 16:02 and 16:19 ?)
    Can someone please confirm that the tv-series plugin is the guilty one? ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom