MP 1.6, Moving Pictures, Titan Skin (1 Viewer)

Heavenwalker

Portal Member
July 18, 2008
Hello everybody,

I want to use Moving Pictures. When I install the Plugin and setup Display in Home, ist doesn't be displayed in the Home Section by the Titan Default Skin.

I must generate an own Titan Extended Skin to become Moving Pictures Button in the Home Menu.

Can anybody help?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hello everybody,

I want to use Moving Pictures. When I install the Plugin and setup Display in Home, ist doesn't be displayed in the Home Section by the Titan Default Skin.

I must generate an own Titan Extended Skin to become Moving Pictures Button in the Home Menu.

Can anybody help?

The MediaPortal manual explains this. Open MediaPortal config (GUI or direct) and adjust the setting that controls what the Video icon launches. Default is MyVideos, and you can change that to Moving-Pictures.

Forgot exactly where, but that's what manual is for, or just keep trying settings out until you found it.

Heavenwalker

Portal Member
    July 18, 2008
    hm, okay thanks for this hint, but I didn't find that point yesterday.

but that's not the solution I want, because I need both, Video and Moving Pictures.
    So I think I must go the hard way and generate my own menues.

If anybody had another solution, your welcome. :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Can you tell us a little bit more why you would need both plugins? In principle they are doing the same job.

You can use both plugins, I do the same, as I dump all my smartphone/etc videos in a folder that MyVideos uses. I simply got 'MyVideos' setup to be inside "Plugins" (right click the MyVideos plugin inside MePo config and change it from Home to Plugins).

If you want both to be on main menu, then indeed you have to use the TitanEditor or alike means to get both to work, but might require additional manual fixing then as MePo only supports the only link I believe configurable via settings. As little as I use 'MyVideos', I am fine with it being under Plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom