MP doesn' t start properly using Avalon (1 Viewer)

Biffi

Portal Pro
July 30, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
When I in the GUI in MPC activate "Avalon" 1.2.0.0 (and it is the same with "Avallonis") and start MP it does not open and cannot be accessed, the icons are shown in the system tray, but the GUI does not open.

What could I do?

Biffi

Portal Pro
July 30, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you, Luca,

As I have seen now, all none default skins have the same behavior like Avalon, they do not start....

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yeah man, just wanted to test if you would go and have a look for yourself or if you would ask :)
    do yourself a favour and search for the forum rules and especially for creating logs....

for now error.log and mediaportal.log are fine, you can find them in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log
    Upload here...

Biffi

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh my dear, I guess, I failed your test...I should be more careful...and I will learn the forum rules immediately...

Couldn't find an error.log on my hard disk, so here are an error.bak and the MediaPortal.log.

Many thanks for helping.

Attachments

• error.bak
      2.2 KB

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are quiet a view entries in your error.log but the mediaportal.log doesn't help that much as it appears that mp was already running (assumably in the background) when you fired up mp once again.

Please do the following:
    Make sure mp isen't running in task manager
    Go to mp config and make sure avalon is set as current skin.
    Go to Start>All Programs>Team MediaPortal>MediaPortal>MediaPortal Debug Mode
    Select the second option to generate logs with plugins enabled.
    Follow the process and upload the zip appearing on your desktop...

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files?highlight=debug

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom