MP Freezes at end of song when now playing is selected (2 Viewers)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    No hurry @Sebastiii. Just asking, as I love that async tune that you implement in your builds... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    This happens since 1.27 pre - just tried 1.27 "a new hope" sadly also there :( - no hope left :ROFLMAO: Steps to reproduce - and...
    Replies
    Views
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
    Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom