MP freezes when entering a folder in music section (1 Viewer)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
When i enter music section, i see the list of folders of my music shared folder. When i click on one folder then MP freezes. I have to kill the process from task manager to continue. This was not happening a month ago, before instaling 1.3 version (i was in 1.2.2), but i really don't know if this could be related...

My system specs are in my profile (My HTPC), and i also attach the logs generated in debug mode.

Thanks for your help comunity!!

Last edited:

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you explain more what you mean by freezes?

I can see that it claims to have opened up music section
    Code:
    2013-05-31 16:18:50.511231 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: Folder: \\NAS\Música : took : 0,6550375 s to load

What happens when you open music section? can you press back or home OK?

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    I enter in music, then, i can see all the folders of my music shared folder. I can go up and down in the list of folders but when i click OK to enter in a folder then Mediaportal freezes (it freezes in the list, so it never shows the content of the folder). I can't go back. I have to kill the process.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    I can play the songs from windos directly, It's very strange so I created a new shared folder in my NAS (new folder name is Musika instead of old Música) and moved the music there and now i can enter the folders correctly again... So now the problem is solved. I'm not sure if the name was the problem... but now is working as expected.

Just thak you guys

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    I talked too soon... Now i can play the music normally but when i click back, back... to go home freezes when i click back just in the list of music folders (in the root of music section)... This is very annoying.

Here are the logs obtained in debug mode (i had to kill the mediaportal process)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom