MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings (1 Viewer)

WoodDK

March 28, 2020
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Country flag
I have been using MP 1 for years with no troubles. but in the last couple of days it sudden just crashes when starting live tv.
Using 2 dual DVBC tuners. TV preview in the TV server works with no problems.
logs are included.
When the stream is started you just hear 1 second of sound and then MP just dieds - after statting MP on looking under tv and streams it seems like the stream is still running...
I have tried to upgrade to MP 1.24 from 1.20 that did not help - running LAV decoders (same issue with MS decoders)

viewing on 4K.
Running Windows 10 1909 and MP 1.24.0
Using 2 Digital devices Cinec2t2 v7 cards

This is my first report/ask for help - let me know if I am missing anything...
Hope you can help me... wife and kids want the TV back :cool:

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_28_03_20__19_49.zip
    595.5 KB · Views: 0

WoodDK

March 28, 2020
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Country flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have no problems with it ;-) Its and old Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop using the On borad intel 4600 graphic card så all is good for know :-) thanks again for all your help :-)
Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have...
I have been using MP 1 for years with no troubles. but in the last couple of days it sudden just crashes when starting live tv...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best regards Fab55
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best...
Hi, hope somebody can help. I changed two things at once: 1. Upgraded from Mediaportal 1.23 to 1.24 2. Upgraded from HD-TV...
Replies
Views
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even if you later turn on the TV (HDMI audio device becomes available) and play the TV content. So I plugged a set of headphones into the on-board soundcard and Windows enabled the soundcard, I launched MP...
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even...
Hello, I've been using the fantastic MediaPortal for a couple of years without issue. But I needed to reinstall Windows because...
Replies
Views
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom