Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Found it :
    upload_2015-8-7_11-35-28.png

That was quick, when looking MP config i remember that setting lol.

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Maybe MP stay started in background but hidden and then MPTray can't start it again but i should see this in log.
    Could you retry to start MP with MPTray (Green button) after the first fresh OS started and then close MP and Green Button and post log ? (Debug log)
    Maybe we could see something in log :)
    I will try it in the evening and let you know results. Anyway the MP tray in.my case is running all time when PC is ON.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Maybe MP stay started in background but hidden and then MPTray can't start it again but i should see this in log.
    Could you retry to start MP with MPTray (Green button) after the first fresh OS started and then close MP and Green Button and post log ? (Debug log)
    Maybe we could see something in log :)
    I will try it in the evening and let you know results. Anyway the MP tray in.my case is running all time when PC is ON.

Me too, MP tray is always started :)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Yep, you need to uncheck it :) (for testing)
    Very good news, I really had this option checked (and I remember I was playing with this settings), so I unchecked it and the issue disappered!(y)

I was testing also, how much time I have to wait to start the MP by green button again, and in my case it is 30sec, so after 30sec I can start MP by green button again (MP tray is running automatically from Windows start) - which is probably as it was in Win7.

Thanks to all for your support and help! Issue is gone:), I tested on second PC as well (I had same wrong setting).

marttoma

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :) Yep this option lead to let MP running in background (surely to clean the cache from memory) i didn't really debug it but like without it, it works good :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I need to retry on my laptop, i'm back @ home and no more vacation but i will try over the week-end :)
    When i tested it (in vacation) i was not having a remote so i can't confirm if it's works or not for now :p

adecoles

September 16, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hello,

I would like to report one trouble with MP tray, after upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 (no other changes) it is not possible to start MP by green button on remote control even MP tray is running.

I tested it with MP 1.11 and 1.12 -> in both version same issue.

marttoma

I have having the same issue starting the green button in win 10 after upgrading from win 7 "I have also tried "CRTL, alt ENTER" and that doesn't work either:(
    Is there a fix for this instead of using a Mini Display?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom