MP-TV won't accept corrected episode name (1 Viewer)

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
July 6, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
MP-TV Series 4.2.2.2151: when I import, I get to step 2 and the series "The Bridge (2011)" has a recommended name of "Arakawa Under the Bridge (2011)". I use the dropdown to change it to the correct name and click next. In step w3, it is asking me to identify the correct episodes for "Arakawa Under the Bridge (2011)"!!! This happens every time I have to use the importer.

What am I doing wrong?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And in some rare cases you have to change focus for the importer to really accept your choice by selecting one of the other rows.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its by design to always match episodes, just click next if it looks like it matched correctly. There is also a checkbox to only show you ones it could not successfully match.

Do imports from inside MediaPortal if you want it to be less interactive.

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, so first of all, I looked up the series (the Bridge 2011) via my browser and IMDB gave me the code of tt1733785. I then fire up the standalone importer and in step 2 where it suggests this Arakawa thing, I do a custom search for The Bridge. In the series name drop-down are a number of choices but none with the code 1733785. No matter which of these I choose, in step 3 it always shows the series name as Arakawa.....!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You wont see an IMDb code in the dialog, you will see a TVDb ID if recall.

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, in step 2 I did a custom search for the Swedish title using bron (as in Bron Broen) and it correctly suggested "The Bridge (2011)" and kept that in step 3. Yeah! Problem fixed. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom