mp-tvseries can't find banners, episode info (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im not sure from the logs what the problem is, but can you temporarily remove your Seinfeld episodes from your Import Paths and run the import again (attach the log again if that doesnt fix the problem).

If its the problem, I think further logging is needed to track down the issue. The only thing I could suggest is try adding a a few eps at a time to see where the problem lays.

Tsuku

Portal Member
    December 28, 2008
    Im not sure from the logs what the problem is, but can you temporarily remove your Seinfeld episodes from your Import Paths and run the import again (attach the log again if that doesnt fix the problem).

If its the problem, I think further logging is needed to track down the issue. The only thing I could suggest is try adding a a few eps at a time to see where the problem lays.

I'll try that, but I don't believe it's Seinfeld-related. I just added another episode of a previously added series and it won't find any info for that one either. No newly added media seems to work, and if I erase the old database, the old ones won't work either.

Gonna try a complete Mediaportal reinstall tomorrow, hopefully that solves it.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What im seeing from your logs, is that it gets up to Seinfeld and doesnt even download the info from online. From that point the whole import process is aborted so you wont see any banners/ep thumbs because that comes later on in the import process.

Tsuku

Portal Member
    December 28, 2008
    What im seeing from your logs, is that it gets up to Seinfeld and doesnt even download the info from online. From that point the whole import process is aborted so you wont see any banners/ep thumbs because that comes later on in the import process.

Had another go at it today. Uninstalled Media Portal 1.0 and all plugins, then reinstalled Media Portal 1.0 + mp-tvseries. Still doesn't work. Now it won't download pics or info for ANY of my series, not just Seinfeld. After asking if episodes are in Aired or DVD order it just sits there and claims to be done. If I try to remove the DB and import again, it says "no new metadata" or something similar.

Edit: Very weird, now it started working (at least this one time) all of a sudden. The logs also complained that MediaInfo.dll was missing, might be related? I wonder if it's really working, or is this just a one-off incident? I'll keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom