MP-TVSeries v2.6.9 Stable Release [23-Jan-2011] [Requires MP 1.1.x/1.2 Alpha] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.6.0 Stable Release [24-Jul-2010] [Requires MP 1.1.0+]

Did I mention that I like the new ClearArt? ;)

Well since it's a bit time-consuming to manually search for these images, I wrote this small tool that will download all images of a specified series (by tvdb id) from xbmcstuff.com... A selected image can then be saved into a specified folder in the needed format (TVDBID.png).

XBMCStuffDownloader.png

Download here: View attachment XBMCStuffDownloader.rar

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Well since it's a bit time-consuming to manually search for these images, I wrote this small tool that will download all images of a specified series (by tvdb id) from xbmcstuff.com... A selected image can then be saved into a specified folder in the needed format (TVDBID.png).

View attachment 65357

Download here: View attachment 65358

Awesome stuff DieBagger, maybe you can extend it to read the tvseries database for the list of SeriesID's that the user has?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

View attachment 65357

Awesome stuff DieBagger, maybe you can extend it to read the tvseries database for the list of SeriesID's that the user has?

Yeah I already have that nearly finished... Only need to polish it a little before releasing it to the public. ;)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

View attachment 65357

My exact thoughts :) Would be great.. Perhaps we can then integrate it into TVSeries code (with permission from xbmcstuff.com)..

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks for this new release! The import wizard works great and is IMO a huge usability improvement! Great work!

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

Awesome work. :D team!!!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

The clearart addition is really great!

Emph

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

View attachment 65357

My exact thoughts :) Would be great.. Perhaps we can then integrate it into TVSeries code (with permission from xbmcstuff.com)..

New version, which loads the series ids from the tvseries database is available here.

I too hope that the clearart downloading will make it into the mp-tvseries source... ;)

:D

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I tried the new importer and wanted to thank you guys for all your hard efforts.

It is much easier, smoother and nice to import things now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom