MP-TVSeries v3.0.5 Release [08-Aug-2011] [Requires MP 1.2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferlandsen

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Re: MP-TVSeries v3.0.3 Beta Release [27-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

Is it possible to mark series and/or episodes as watched in the new beta?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Is it possible to mark series and/or episodes as watched in the new beta?

ofc, just bring up the info menu (F9 on keyboard or Info button on remote) and select Marks as Watched for series/seasons/episodes. This behaviour has not changed.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Damien

I am having an odd issue in V 3.0.3 in 1.2.0 beta. When I change views, especially between Unwatched and All, sometimes (hate it when it is not consistent!) the fanart image does not display until the next fanart control takes effect or I press some key (like any arrow key). Occasionally even the cover image does not display. It does not appear to occur when switching to a view that does not support fanart (such as Channels, Genres, Actors, etc) but can occur when switching between any views where both views support fanart.

To reproduce:
    1. Use Default Skin
    2. Select List Posters layout
    3. Switch between Unwatched and All (sometimes fanart displays, sometimes not)

After a minute or so, the next fanart control will display the next fanart image.

Is this perhaps the same as Issue 568 in the Issue Tracker? If not, and you need logs, or anything further, let me know, although I don't see an issue in the logs, you might.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi Dadeo, yes that is the same as Issue 568. I happens when the series exists in both views. If you switch between views where a selected series does not exist in the other than then the fanart refreshes (thats why its seems its not consistent).

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Thanks Damien, I was wondering if I was nuts (no comment please! ;)) I was banging my head on my desk again, thinking I had done something wrong in aMPed skin files until I checked other skins and could reproduce. I starred that Issue now ;)

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MP-TVSeries v3.0.3 Beta Release [27-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

I have two small suggestions for future revisions of this great plugin.

Once you delete the last episode of a series from within MP via context menu or "0" key, you stay within the same series with an empty episode list and have to press back two times to get back to the overall series list. I don't think this is skin related. Having to press back two times might be due to the "skip season view if only one season available" setting.

Suggestion would be to throw the user back to series view, once the last episode of a series is deleted.

The other suggestion would be a "Delete All" option at the top of the delete menu. Currently you have to perform two steps if you downloaded subtitles for an episode.

Thanks for you work!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: AW: MP-TVSeries v3.0.3 Beta Release [27-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

I have two small suggestions for future revisions of this great plugin.

Once you delete the last episode of a series from within MP via context menu or "0" key, you stay within the same series with an empty episode list and have to press back two times to get back to the overall series list. I don't think this is skin related. Having to press back two times might be due to the "skip season view if only one season available" setting.

Suggestion would be to throw the user back to series view, once the last episode of a series is deleted.

The other suggestion would be a "Delete All" option at the top of the delete menu. Currently you have to perform two steps if you downloaded subtitles for an episode.

Thanks for you work!

You could also perform the GUI delete at series level then to solve both problems. At least until the 'bug' is fixed, or re-fixed, because it was already fixed as per:

Issue 461 - mptvseries - Delete last series episode from GUI does not return to main series list - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

So please verify everything again and produce some debug logs otherwise and post a new issue, or re-open 461.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: MP-TVSeries v3.0.4 Release [22-Jun-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

New release available v3.0.4, please see first post for details.

maciste

Portal Member
    September 19, 2009
    Home Country
    France France

hello, I have a problem.
    TV Series does not download the banners ...
    What should I do?

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Hi,

I have a problem with My TVSeries where it crashes MP when it cant find info for a certain episode of a series . As soon as I remove that episode or do a complete rescan from the configuration then it seems to work . I have attached the logs from the crash , cant really see anything in there but here it is for what it's worth :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom