[MP1.11 TV Server] Can't scan Fritz! DVB-C Wlan Repeater M3U (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
February 26, 2014
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
You could be right (probability 99,9%..). I saw the code and came to the same conclusion. It's nice to learn to read some C# code. Sorry for wasting your time.
I should have probably reset EPG info before assuming it was still being updated after changing to a wrong ONID.

Combining the channels in the past have not lead to good results for me. The N7 has more channels and in HD quality because of the onboard CI module and card. The Fritz can only tune to some of the channels we watch regularly through FTA. I have made a channel group for each TV in the house, so I will never have a "no free card available" message. It's just that some TV's don't get all the channels this way. The main goal is for me to be able to tune to all channels at all times (on the N7), while guests can watch a selection of channels (on the Fritz). There may be a better way to reach this goal by setting user priorities but haven't gotten to set this up yet.

I've looked into the network on my provider's side and it seems that 1536 is an official ONID, but it also looks like this provider has other ONID's available per region. I've now set the ONID for the Fritz channel to that regional ONID hoping this could solve it easily. I'm awaiting the results and will provide feedback in an informational thread so other Ziggo / Fritz users can learn from my findings and this way I will get to do something back for the MediaPortal community this way, so your time wasn't a complete waste after all.

This thread can be closed. Thanks mm1352000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom